I just came across some exciting news! Joanna Gaines of Fixer Upper and Magnolia has a line at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Joanna has such a great style and eye for home decor and design.
She is well respected and a talented designer. Some of her products can really be the perfect pattern or color to bring your look to a current and fresh look.
Here are my top 6 items in the Magnolia home for Bed, Bath & Beyond collection:
- This beautiful pillow the “Norma Oblong Throw Pillow in Pink/Beige” is such a fun little pillow. I love the textures and stripes. This tone makes this very non dominant. It’s not as busy as it looks when you put this pillow in a space. I like the textures and pink with the taupe colors. It’s a balance of a feminine and masculine home if you are living with others in your space.
2. The “Ward Square Throw Pillow in Navy/Pink” pillow is also my other favorite pillow in this collection because it’s such a nice little pop of happiness. It’s girly yet non dominant. Can be placed in a south west or coastal style home. Very cute and happy.
3. My next favorite of this collection is the “Trinity Rug in Ivory/Sand.” I absolutely adore faded rugs. This is my absolute favorite way to get a patterned rug in your space without it being so loud. Tis ivory and sand color let’s it go with any interior and color. You can plop this down and build your design with it if you needed. Very versatile and stunning.
4. This next rug is so adorable! This is the “Brushstroke Sunset Rug in Silver” rug from the magnolia home collection. I think this is a fun pop of life and color. Perfect for a bathroom. You could build off of the the orange tone and complimentary colors. I can see this in a cute bathroom with navy blue towels. I want this!
5. You can never go wrong with a black patterned rug! This “Lotus rug” is busy yet so simple. This can be your statement rug and also a design grounder. I love a pop of black in homes and this can be that grounding contrast your space needs for dimension.
6. Lastly, another favorite is the “Reversible Throw in Black/White.”I think this throw looks really cozy and beautiful. Stripes are always in and can be versatile in design. You can lounge this against your furniture or place it on a bedding. Throws are comfortable and can add a pinch of design if your upholstered furniture needs a little boost. The black and grays in this can go with any color imaginable.
You can go check out this collection at your local Bed, Bath, and Beyond or click on the website here: View the Magnolia home Collection for Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
What are some of your favorites? Where have you put some of your Magnolia Home items? Let me know!