I am planing to travel a lot right now and wow does a good nights sleep sound awesome. Sometimes the jet lag sets in or the feeling of not being at home can really take a toll on getting a well rested sleep. Here are some products I like to use when traveling to get to sleep.
- A stress relief candle.
Aroma therapy is powerful and filling up your hotel or air bnb with this stuff can really get you into the proper energy to go into a deep and comfortable snooze. Just be careful and remember to blow it out before you drift off.
You can buy this candle here: http://amzn.to/2xPTmln
2. Boneco travel size mister.
This mist was give you some relief if your sinuses are acting up and you want to have a decongested night. You can buy this here: http://amzn.to/2vN7Qkx
3. Natural Sound Machine.
This natural sound machine can drown out the noisy city and keep you in a serene calm and lovely state of sleep. Ge this sound machine here: http://amzn.to/2xBwN4n
4. Deep sleep pillow spray.
This pillow spray will ease anxieties and help you rest your unsettled head to draw it to a deep sleep. Just spray over your pillows in your hotel, airBnB, or your own bedroom to get a great sleep. You can get this spray here: http://amzn.to/2wVlp6s
This mixture of herbs, vegetables, and chamomile flowers will combat and put you into a great well rested sleep. You can buy this here: http://amzn.to/2wlf6r9
If you take these with you while traveling you can get a great nights sleep virtually anywhere! Make sure to pack with you comfy pajamas, and silk pillow case too!
I just came across some exciting news! Joanna Gaines of Fixer Upper and Magnolia has a line at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Joanna has such a great style and eye for home decor and design.
She is well respected and a talented designer. Some of her products can really be the perfect pattern or color to bring your look to a current and fresh look.
Here are my top 6 items in the Magnolia home for Bed, Bath & Beyond collection:
- This beautiful pillow the “Norma Oblong Throw Pillow in Pink/Beige” is such a fun little pillow. I love the textures and stripes. This tone makes this very non dominant. It’s not as busy as it looks when you put this pillow in a space. I like the textures and pink with the taupe colors. It’s a balance of a feminine and masculine home if you are living with others in your space.
2. The “Ward Square Throw Pillow in Navy/Pink” pillow is also my other favorite pillow in this collection because it’s such a nice little pop of happiness. It’s girly yet non dominant. Can be placed in a south west or coastal style home. Very cute and happy.
3. My next favorite of this collection is the “Trinity Rug in Ivory/Sand.” I absolutely adore faded rugs. This is my absolute favorite way to get a patterned rug in your space without it being so loud. Tis ivory and sand color let’s it go with any interior and color. You can plop this down and build your design with it if you needed. Very versatile and stunning.
4. This next rug is so adorable! This is the “Brushstroke Sunset Rug in Silver” rug from the magnolia home collection. I think this is a fun pop of life and color. Perfect for a bathroom. You could build off of the the orange tone and complimentary colors. I can see this in a cute bathroom with navy blue towels. I want this!
5. You can never go wrong with a black patterned rug! This “Lotus rug” is busy yet so simple. This can be your statement rug and also a design grounder. I love a pop of black in homes and this can be that grounding contrast your space needs for dimension.
6. Lastly, another favorite is the “Reversible Throw in Black/White.”I think this throw looks really cozy and beautiful. Stripes are always in and can be versatile in design. You can lounge this against your furniture or place it on a bedding. Throws are comfortable and can add a pinch of design if your upholstered furniture needs a little boost. The black and grays in this can go with any color imaginable.
You can go check out this collection at your local Bed, Bath, and Beyond or click on the website here: View the Magnolia home Collection for Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
What are some of your favorites? Where have you put some of your Magnolia Home items? Let me know!
Hello my friends,
I know so many of you want the golden ticket on how to grow your creative business and it can be so hard when you’re learning from non creative people. It may work for those who aren’t painting, running an Etsy, making wreaths, or crafting….but for those of us who so this is really difficult to progress and move forward.
After spending tons of money on business coaching and seminars and trainings, I have found someone who speaks to you like a fellow creative person! Jennifer Allwood of the Creative Entrepreneurs Inner Circle. She speaks directly to us like a creative, not a business executive! She gets us and knows the struggle and shows you how you can take your hobby from a craft to a business!
You deserve to have this life changing information to grow and make money with your hobby or art!
I promise you will grow and change with your business with Jennifers Guidance.